Vanier Library Graduate Study Room VL-305
- Bookings are limited to current graduate students.
- A valid Concordia graduate student ID must be presented at the Vanier Circulation Desk (during opening hours) to obtain an access code to VL-305. The code is assigned to an individual student and must not be shared with others.
- VL-305 can be reserved for up to 3 hours per day.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- There is a maximum of one reservation a day, 3 reservations in a 7 day period.
- Bookings become invalid if the room is not claimed within the first 15 minutes. After the first 15 minutes, the booking becomes invalid if at any point the room is left unoccupied.
Note: additional guidelines are available in the reservation policy for study rooms.