Vanier Library Group Study Rooms
There are 10 Group Study Rooms available at Vanier Library (see floor plan).
- Bookings are limited to current students, staff and faculty members.
- Group Study Rooms can be reserved for up to 3 hours per day.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- There is a maximum of one reservation a day, 3 reservations in a 7 day period.
- A minimum of two (2) people affiliated with Concordia are required to use a room. This does not apply to students with disabilities.
- Bookings become invalid if the room is not claimed within the first 15 minutes. After the first 15 minutes, the booking becomes invalid if at any point the room is left unoccupied.
Note: additional guidelines are available in the reservation policy for study rooms.